Tom Wentworth, CMO, Recorded Future
Tom Wentworth is the CMO at Recorded Future. We discuss:
- What is your role?
- What does your company do?
- What is the company’s marketing strategy?
- What is the handoff between marketing and sales?
- What are the marketing channels you’re using today?
- What metrics do you report on?
- How many people are on your team?
- Who are your direct reports?
- What regular “rhythms” do you have as a marketing leader?
- What is your marketing budget?
- Do you have marketing goals?
- What are the biggest marketing challenges you have?
- Do you work with any agencies? If so who?
- What tools are you using? What is your martech stack?
- If you had one wish and could solve any one marketing problem, what would it be?
- How do you explain to your family what you do?
- What one other marketing leader should we have on?
Join The DGMG Community
Want more marketing content like this? Join 1,600 other marketers in the DGMG community today: https://www.patreon.com/davegerhardt
There you can discuss this episode with the group, get the full show notes & transcript, and hop in on an exclusive AMA with Tom.
Thanks to our friends at Hatch for producing this episode -- you can get unlimited podcast editing at www.usehatch.fm.